Vendor Rules & Policies
Vendors on Cloud Shoppes must agree to policies and standards outlined below.
If Cloud Shoppes has reason to believe a seller has violated any of these policies, their shop, shop’s content, or accounts may be deactivated, suspended or terminated.
Who Can Open A Shop
If you see another seller or user not following Cloud Shoppes guidelines & policies, please let us know by contacting us.
- Shops and shop owners must be located within the US!
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Sell products that are allowed on Cloud Shoppes
- Setup a Stripe account (no other payouts supported currently) to accept automatic payouts
If a user who does not meet the requirements but buys a Cloud Shoppes subscription plan, the original transaction fee & return transaction fee will not be refunded.
If you have any questions about opening a store, please contact us.
- What Can Be Sold On Cloud Shoppes
Shops on Cloud Shoppes can list items in which the shop is involved in designing or crafting the item or reselling items.
By selling items on Cloud Shoppes, you agree that:
- You are using your own photographs – not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
- If you are selling personalized or custom made-to-order items, you agree that: All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customization (like color choices) included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on Cloud Shoppes:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Animal Products and Human Remains
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
- Regulated Items
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
Cloud Shoppes may remove any items that we deem to be inappropriate, excessive, or otherwise unsuitable for our marketplace. If Cloud Shoppes receives proper notice from a legal authority, we may remove an item.
- Counterfeit or unauthorized items. We consider counterfeit or unauthorized goods to be items that imitate an authentic good, particularly by using a brand’s name, logo, or protected design without the brand owner’s consent. Examples of prohibited counterfeit or unauthorized goods include replica branded apparel and items.
We reserve the right to remove listings that we determine are not within the spirit of Cloud Shoppes and that do not follow our policies. Violating this policy may result in the store’s selling privileges being suspended and/or terminated. Sellers remain obligated to pay any fees incurred in listing such items.Even if your items meet our marketplace criteria, items that violate intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Cloud Shoppes.
Cloud Shoppes reserves the right to request that sellers provide additional information or take other steps to meet compliance obligations.You should be aware that third-party payment processors may independently monitor transactions for sanctions compliance and may block some transactions as part of their own compliance programs. Cloud Shoppes has no authority or control over the independent decision-making of these providers.
Fees & Payment Policy
When selling on Cloud Shoppes, there are a 3 fees sellers should know about:
- Subscription plan fee (where applicable)
- Sales fee Percentage (based on your Subscription plan)
- Stripe transaction processing fees
Creating Your Shop’s Policies
All sellers must include policies for delivery, returns, exchanges, payments, custom items, or any other guidelines that are important for shoppers to know before they make a purchase.
Shop policies outline all your policies for delivery, returns, exchanges, payments, custom items, or any other guidelines that are important for shoppers to know before they make a purchase.
IMPORTANT: Sellers are responsible for following all laws on consumer rights of laws of the United States.
Your shop must include the following:
- Shipping Policy & Return/Refund Policy
Intellectual Property Policy
Anti Discrimination & Hate Speech Policy
Cloud Shoppes connects thoughtful consumers around the US with independent sellers. It’s an ecosystem where people of all backgrounds inspire each other and build relationships through making, selling, and buying unique goods. We want everyone on Cloud Shoppes to feel safe, and our priority is fostering an inclusive environment.
As Cloud Shoppes is a multi-vendor online marketplace, sellers are required to educate themselves of the consumer laws in the US and follow those rules.
Please note that Cloud Shoppes is not responsible for shipping & delivery related issues therefore, the buyer and seller must resolve shipping & delivery issues.
- Return & Refund Policy
As Cloud Shoppes is a multi-vendor online marketplace, shops are required to notify themselves of the consumer laws in their own country & state and follow these rules. Cloud Shoppes will not be held responsible for any issues related to shipping, returns, refunds or cancelations. For any questions or concerns about returns & refunds, the shop should work directly with the buyer.
Any shops or users who do not follow the refund, cancellation or return policy can have their account revoked.
These Terms and Policies are effective as of May 15, 2022.